Java Developer (with Google Cloud & Containerization)
Remote / Prague 8 /
Lokation: Prague 8
Languages: Fluent in English
Form of cooperation: Contraktor
Start date: asap
Allocation: Full-Time (HO 50%)
Allocation length: Long term
- The Software Engineer has the skills to develop large and / or complex programs, incl. design, coding and testing. As part of test responsibilities, the Software Engineer defines and creates test cases, executes test activities and reports on progress.
Task and responsibilities:
- Understand the system designs and take responsibility in extending the application design
- Analyse production incidents, tickets and propose solutions
- Develop and deliver fixes and new requirements on the applications
- Improve the software delivery method to reach further automation and deployment goals - desirable but not mandatory for the position
- Mentor less experienced members of the team as well as align on standards with more experienced ones
Mandatory skills and experiences:
- Excellent software analytical skills and design thinking.
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Strong knowledge and experience in service driven architecture.
- Strong experience in JBoss (Spring or J2EE), Java, bash, Rest Services, Linux or PostgresSQL
- Knowledge in cloud providers (GCP, Azure) and software containerisation (target solution Openshift) is required.
- University degree in Computer Science or Economics/Finance or equivalent professional qualification or experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English, spoken German an advantage