Onsite / Praha 8 /
Lokation: Prague 8
Languages: Fluent in English
Form of cooperation: Contraktor
Start date: asap
Allocation: Full-Time (HO 50%)
Allocation length: Long term
- The Software Engineer has the skills to develop large and / or complex programs, incl. design, coding and testing. As part of test responsibilities, the Software Engineer defines and creates test cases, executes test activities and reports on progress.
Task and responsibilities
- Design, develop and maintain cloud infrastructure for all applications within Risk department, including application observability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement best practices for continuous integration, continuous deployment, and infrastructure as code.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in DevSecOps practices, integrating security into all aspects of the DevOps lifecycle.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues related to Kubernetes, microservices, and cloud infrastructure.
Mandatory skills and experiences
- Comfortable working in Linux environments.
- Strong proficiency in DevOps principles and practices, including containerization technologies (Docker), and monitoring/logging stack (ELK, Prometheus, etc)
- Interest and ability to learn, collaborative working style.
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written English.
- Expertise in Istio for service mesh deployment, configuration, and monitoring.
- Previous experience working in the banking or financial services industry
- Experience in monitoring and observability tools such as Grafana, Loki, and Mimir.
- Knowledge of GitHub (Enterprise) and GitHub Actions is highly desirable.